"Coaching For Performance"
If you can't attend this session at the Society of Actuaries conference on June 28th, but want more information on how to build your ability to coach YOUR employees and improve your operation's performance, email John Hadley at John@JHACareers.com.
Every manager struggles to find the best way to communicate effectively with employees and motivate them to perform with excellence.
Dave Miller and John Hadley are actuaries who have built successful professional coaching practices. They specialize in helping actuaries, consultants and other professionals excel in areas of leadership, client development and career growth.
During this interactive session at the Society of Actuaries conference you will:
- Discover how to use a coaching management style to produce outstanding results
- Learn the GROW model of coaching
- See the GROW model demonstrated
- Experience coaching first hand, both as the coach and the coachee
- Work with a coaching tool that you can immediately apply to enhance employee development in your own company
- Learn to communicate in a way that gets your employees to become more self–aware, and to take ownership for their results.
This session is designed for attendees who want to become better managers, or who aspire to manage.